19.11.12

fall medley








The weekend is almost over. Sunday nights have always been bitter sweet to me. They are relaxing and the time that I can catch up on life things, but I know that the hustle of the week begins in just a few hours. Luckily, it is almost Thanksgiving. We are having a huge family reunion this year and Seth and I are really looking forward to the break and catching up on much needed family time. It is hard to believe that it is almost December. Today the weather was 65 and sunny. I am afraid the winter might hit me hard this year. 

These are some images of arrangements that I have made in the past week or so. I also made these flower bunches for a new local grocer called Plenty. Really excited to be bringing flowers to people in an easy little bouquet and hoping to be able to provide arrangements for holidays in the future. 

Time to eat the lasagna I made for us tonight. Hope it turned out well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment