15.2.13

the day after

















I have a hard time narrowing down the photo's that I like when it comes to flowers. So, sorry for all the images, but I couldn't edit anymore then this. Trust me, these are just a few of the photo's that I took yesterday, this easily could have been a few pages long!
It is the day after Valentine's Day and I do hope that all the couples and singles had a great day. I surprised Seth and work with an arrangement and chocolates and in return he took me to the best BBQ restaurant in Chicago, Smoque. Then for a drink at Scofflaw. Scofflaw is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to get a nice drink and cozy up. 
What about that meteorite business! Can you believe it?

Have a great weekend and hopefully the sky won't fall on you.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment