8.1.14

stardust wedding + a new year

I came across the amazing Las Vegas wedding of Ainsley and Sebastian and had to share it with you all. This is the coolest wedding that captures the fun and originality of the couple. Best part is their number one rule for their wedding was to have an UN-WEDDING. I mean, they got matching wedding tattoos, ran to the chapel to get there on time, had fun with smoke bombs and hung out in the desert. I love the romantic weddings, but I am such a fan of color, sparkles, the desert and converse shoes! Oh how I would love to work on a wedding like this and do some crazy pastel arrangements.

Check more of the photo shoot out at Rock n Roll Bride. I will be looking for an opportunity to work with a wedding like this, so keep your eyes peeled. Kind of makes me want to elope and have Elvis marry Seth and I. Wouldn't that be an adventure?

Every year people make new years resolutions and break them. So I decided not to make one. Instead, I am just going to follow my gut and keep moving forward doing things out of the ordinary. Already I have been to my first pro basketball Bulls game and gone on an adventure with Seth during a blizzard and sub zero temps to the Museum of Science + Industry where we learned about space junk and submarines. I just need to keep doing different things to get me through the winter and the monotony of the everyday. Hopefully I keep up with the fun while I can and learn more about more. 

(All Photos by: Janneke Storm)












No comments:

Post a Comment