25.10.12

indian summer






The weather has been funny this week. It feels more like Spring into Summer rather then Fall in to Winter... but I think all of us Chicago kidz prefer it this way, for just a little longer. 
Maybe that is why I went with pinks and oranges this week. Holding on to this indian summer and bracing for the cold to come. I love how the breeze has frozen these stems into a permanent gust, creating a natural movement.
Lot's of change will be coming soon to our lives. Work changes and more. This winter will be scary, but exciting. A friend told me the other day, in order to succeed at business and life and get what you want out of it, you MUST take risks. I am sure we all know this, but it is always reassuring when someone tells you this to your face. So, I am preparing to risk it and Seth and I will see where our feet land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment