22.5.13

mock up arrangement

I get to jazz up a really cool farm wedding in July and am pretty excited about it. It's rustic and fun and whimsical. Ya know, all the things that girls like.

This was one of the mock ups that I decided to enjoy afterwards.

On another note I have been working on a website and you can visit it here. I will always be editing and adding and removing and moving things, but it's the best place to check out my work in an organized fashion. I am working on getting all my friends up and getting photo credits up, but it's taking more time then I thought. So please bare with me!

I have to thank Jordan and Monica from Nitewerk, for helping me with this and many other graphic design decisions and projects. Without them, I probably wouldn't ever have a website. What's even better is we are using wordpress, which makes my life much easier because I am definitely not a computer person.

Cool, well, enjoy the rest of your day! Be back soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment