29.5.13

jeni's wildberry lavender


I have been kind of obsessing over jeni's wildberry lavender ice cream. More so for the fact that it has to do with flowers and the color makes me week in my knees. Oh, also, the taste is unique and delicious. I LOVE ICE CREAM.

This made me start to think. If this jeni's flavor is so delicious and almost bazaar, I wonder what they all taste like.

Flowers are my dream, but ice cream fuels the steam (ha, like that?). So, I am going to try them all! Or as many as I can.

I don't know if you all know about jeni's, but I highly recommend you pick up one of any of their crazy flavors. They also just released a new toppings line called Gravel (GREAT name, huh? I was like, why didn't I think of that...? Oh, because I am not in the ice cream biz, but still. Great product line name)!

So, back to Wildberry Lavendar. It's a dream. It is a totally different flavor then I have ever had, but that is what makes it worth it. It's creamy, smooth and has loads of lavender taste, but in a great rich way. The color is what really got me to pick this as my first taste test. I am not a purple person, but look at that shade of cool, clean lavender. It makes this ice cream that much more fun to eat! I highly recommend this flavor if you are in the mood for some elegant adventure in ice cream eating!



No comments:

Post a Comment