31.10.14

Halloween

I can't believe October is almost over.

We have accomplished a lot this month in our wedding business and last night we had an amazing opening party, (thanks to everyone who came out! ). These are some shots before all of you pretties came to hang. Thanks for these pics  Stephanie Bassos.

Looking forward to meeting with our new clients, organizing and planning for next year in the last 2 months of this year. Figuring out this business stuff is fun but sometimes challenging, however, I am so excited for what's to come.




So, now it's halloween and I am facing the dilemma of a costume because I did not take the time to come up with one. Looks like I will be pulling together a mash of halloween pasts to come up with a costume. Plus, I think I will need a nap.



I hope you all have a great Halloween and bridge into the "holiday season". I am going to try to keep up with the blog now. Because it is so easy to slack. And sorry for being all over the place with this post, it's just how it goes today.





No comments:

Post a Comment