2.10.14

thursday morning


I woke up this morning in a good mood. My finger itched a bit from a bee sting that I kindly received on the upper level of the Mariano's parking lot yesterday. It's been years since I have been stung by a bee, and frankly, I was a little nervous as my mother and brother are pretty allergic to the suckers. Then I thought about how I probably just killed a bee, and started feeling bad about slapping him.

I am prepping for our Humboldt House workshop that is this evening. Jeanie's delivery guy is going to be dropping off the flowers here at the studio any minute now. Can't wait to see them. I always get a little giddy when I know I will be in the presence of well grown flowers. 




I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. About traveling, growing and starting new projects that are bigger then anything I think I could really launch. I guess that is how every new business venture starts. 

Oh, also bought tickets for Seth and I to travel West in February. Really happy because February in Chicago is brutal and sad, so I am going to be very happy to get to warmer lands. I have never been to Las Vegas, Joshua Tree or Palm Springs. Any places/sites/flower farmers that we should check out along our journey? Let me know, because I want to make this trip count. 





No comments:

Post a Comment