2.12.14

holidose

The holiday season is about giving right?
There isn't much that I want in the way of presents. Just to have a nice holiday with loved ones and to rest up a bit. 
Maybe bake and cook an obscene about of food that I have been wanting to cook all year, but haven't gotten around to it. 

If you want to see Foxglove, we will be at a few gatherings this month. 3 to be exact. The other 2 I will tell you about shortly. 
But if you want to find us during the big Holidose extravaganza I, along with my studio family INDO and Stephanie Bassos Photography, will be wrapping gifts and all donations for this will go to Snow City Arts  , a program in Illinois, set up to provide education and learning while children are hospitalized. 

It feels better to give then to get. I am super excited about this one. Plus, there are tons of amazing vendors that will be at Dose on Dec. 14th, so don't forget to stop by our table for some pretty wrapping and to help some kids that are going through tough times. 




No comments:

Post a Comment