1.12.14

outtakes and the last month of this year

I have a case of the Monday's. I probably shouldn't, but doesn't everyone after a holiday weekend. It's always hard to say goodbye to my mom. Some days Seth and I tease ourselves into day dreaming about living in the same city has her. But we know we can't go anywhere. At least for now. To many things, projects going, projects in the pipeline and projects in the dream line to pick up and go. But we still dream about it sometimes. Doesn't everyone?




I really enjoyed our vacation to Independence Missouri this past weekend for Thanksgiving. It was nice to get out of the city, reconnect with the land and be around loved ones and farm animals. It was, as it always has been, a very inspiring trip that had the gears in my head cranking. So many ideas and thoughts. I am looking forward to my next visit. Not sure when that will be, but hopefully soon.


Here are some images from a shoot that we recently did with Veronica Schaeffer, South Social and Home, Kate Weinstein, Joanna Bastermajian and Levinson Locations as well as some other randoms from last month. I look forward to sharing the final images with you soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment