29.9.14

The Foxglove Studio ◊ Apothecary + Supply

I struggled with this idea.
I didn't want to step on the toes of the many amazing Chicago shops both brick and mortar and online. But I wanted a way to share the amazing companies and products that I personally love, with you.

So I decided that if we were going to offer items for sale that we would  have defined guidelines when adding products to our online shop. Instead of adding any and all things that we love the shop would be a curated collection of objects and products that focus in the floral and/or garden realms.

It's a growing process (the shop is starting small, but we will be growing it gradually). W are working with artists and makers from all over the states to create exciting products that we hope you will enjoy and fall in love with. Because everything we offer are things we use and love ourselves.

Check out the goods here. 

To open the store we have reached out to 2 companies who excel in their crafts. I use their products religiously and am so happy that they have agreed to align there unique styles and potions with us.

Nova Perfume I found Julia a few years back when she was first creating her perfume Chakra. We talked about a collaboration but at the time I wasn't doing Foxglove full time so the conversation dwindled. When we decided to start this Apothecary + Supply she was one of the first people that I reached out to and now we are carrying CHAKRA which is an amazing perfume with hints of Moroccan and Bulgarian rose with the masculine undertones of tobacco, leather and wood. I wear it all the time.  If you aren't sure about buying a perfume online, we offer samples for your testing pleasure. 


Herbivore Botanicals ◊ I was browsing some of my favorite blogs and found this company. Im not going to lie, the packaging is what caught my eye. So I clicked through and went mad for all of the 100% natural products. I first started using the Pink Clay Mask and let me tell you, it's amazing. I have since sampled all of the products that we sell and can stand by this company 200%. Stay tuned for more products from them because they keep coming out with amazing things and I can't stay away. 










No comments:

Post a Comment