17.9.14

Fall Floral Workshop ◊ Brightflower Farm + Humboldt House

Claire, from Humboldt House contacted me awhile back asking if I would be interested in getting a drink and discussing some possible options on workshops that Foxglove could lead in her space.  Of course I said yes and we had the best evening at Rootstock (just around the corner from where we live and work) not only dreaming up workshop idea's, but also talking business, buying houses and girling out on dogs.

We talked about leading a workshop that focused on the splendors of what the Midwest can offer by way of branches, berries, blooms and vines in the fall.
So we connected with Jeanie at Brightflower Farm . Jeanie grows 100% organic plants and flowers out in Stockton, IL for urban markets. We were so excited when she agreed to lead a discussion on Midwest flower growing and then she would bring her flowers for a Foxglove floral arranging workshop!

 So, now I am super excited to announce that we will be leading this workshop on Oct. 2nd at Humboldt House! To find out more please visit our workshops page on our new website!

I went out to Jeanie's farm a few weeks ago and here are some snaps of her slice of heaven.






























1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an amazing sounding class! I need to see if I can make this happen. :) -Katie

    ReplyDelete