18.9.14

A new home to hang our hats...

Thank you thank you thank you Nitewerk for your help with the site!

If you even know me a little bit, I pretty much go with computers like oil does to water.
So a few months back I started designing Foxglove's new website. It was all good and dandy until a photo wouldn't align with text. I know for some of you, this is a no brainer. But for me, I have no patience with figuring this out. It's one of those things in being a business owner that I very happily pass on to someone else and trust them fully to just get done.

That is when Jordan and Monica came a knockin'. These two beautiful ladies helped me get our original website up a few years back. When they offered to help me with this new website and I immediately forked it over to them.

Now we have a comfortable place for us to rest our cyber hats. I am excited for the fresh start and for this site to allow Foxglove to grow in other directions to offer you more floral options, products, idea's and inspiration.

And Thank you thank you thank you Nathan Michael for the Logo design!

A few newbies:

We are offering subscriptions and deliveries. We wanted to be able to create arrangements for your everyday life (in edition to your parties, weddings and events!) Just let us know when and where.

We also started a small curated online Apothecary + Supply. It's a baby now, but keep checking back because we will always be adding new products and exclusives that we love and use ourselves.

Please, take a look around here.


1 comment: