11.9.14

The Foxglove Table ◊ Yummy Super

I have decided that because food is as important as flowers are in my life, that I would start peppering in some of my favorite food blogs, chefs and sites. I have been collecting recipes through The Foxglove Table on our Pinterest page, but I feel like highlighting some of these talented people here on the blog every so often.

Today I came across Yummy Supper, a book and food blog created by the talented Erin Scott. Erin's take on food and life is refreshing and modern with subtle twists on classic recipes. It can be challenging to find new ways to use ingredients to create exciting new dishes. Erin focuses on fresh and honest recipes that are gluten- free and delicious.

She also is an amazing photographer. Part of my love for food is how it looks. It can be super challenging to capture food (and flowers!) beautifully from the eye of a camera. Erin has it down.

Here are a few of her recipes that I can't wait to try!




      Spicy Pork Soup with Kale and Rice Noodles                 Phyllis' Raw Asparagus and Fennel Salad

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, thanks so much for all your kind words about my work! Much appreciated. xoxo E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, Im so happy I found you:) Can't wait to try these recipes. I will be starting with the Spicy pork soup as I just made homemade fresh vegetable stock and the weather here is rainy and cold.

    ReplyDelete