15.9.14

Monday Morning

I took my time getting out of bed this morning. It's been awhile since I have done that, and there is something quiet, reflective and calming about taking my time in the mornings. Did a few things around the apartment, took Huxley for a walk and had a cup of coffee leisurely at home, rather then the usual pick up and go routine.

Finished our Monday weeklies and wrapping up a styling job and felt like taking some pictures of the space. It is coming along nicely and I feel like we are almost there. Just a few more things... so I think. But I suppose every space always has a laundry list of things to get done. We are hoping to have a studio opening at the end of October, maybe the day before Halloween? Might as well make it spooky.

Looking forward to this week. Catching up on office work, cleaning, arranging, and organizing. I really need to utilize these down weeks to get stuff like this done both at the studio and at home. Because when we are in production for styling or flowers, it is always the last on our list.

I pulled one Tarot card from my deck this morning. It was the 4 of pentacles. Something in the saying for this card has stuck with me through the whole day. Wealth is a concept. I like this idea and am going to try to always remember it. Wealth is not money, it is what surrounds you, make you happy, guides you, elevates your life to a higher happiness.

Happy Monday.











No comments:

Post a Comment